Local mobility remains one of the most important topics of citizens when liveability is a concern. New technological evolutions
(IoT, low-cost sensors, edge computing) strengthen the possibilities of citizen science and enable citizens to actively contribute
to the collection and interpretation of data themselves. In this way, citizens can help develop solutions to local mobility problems.
At Telraam, we are empowering citizens to collect traffic data and we are bringing citizens and local governments together. We support
the development of local networks of our sensors for the automatic counting of traffic data by citizens in cooperation with
Currently Telraam has about 2000 devices active, mostly in Belgium and to a lesser extent in the Netherlands. Telraam is
getting more and more attention internationally and outside of our home market, we are gradually growing. To further
develop our international growth, we are looking for a senior profile to shape and implement our international growth
Your mission & key responsibilities, should you choose to accept it:
- Along with Telraam’s founders & board, set the international expansion roadmap based on the sales strategy;
- Implement and steer Telraam’s international growth strategy to sustain growth in various geographic regions with an initial
focus on Europe (outside Belgium);
- Build and lead the international Telraam sales team;
- Analyze, monitor and report on key drivers impacting top and bottom line performance;
- Improve sales performance and create an efficient sales “machine” to manage and convert leads
- Present regular updates to Telraam’s founders & board;
- Identify strategic, key and long term opportunities;
- Shape the international public profile of Telraam and coordinate with marketing needs;
- Be able to go from “scout to scale” and actually start things up.
- Cultural fit: you firmly believe in the value of citizen science, traffic liveability and open data;
- Experience in developing and implementation of international sales strategies, preferably in an IoT and/or SaaS environment;
- A team leader but you also enjoy to do sales calls yourself or demo our software at a conference;
- You function in a comfortable way in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment;
- Strong interpersonal skills capable of networking both internally and externally fostering long-lasting relationships for the business;
- Multi-linguistic is an asset (English, French and Dutch);
- Eager to travel abroad;
- Experience with public procurement is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
- Full-time (flexible);
- You will be part of an exciting, visible and impactful start-up;
- The opportunity to grow and help shape the direction of the start-up;
- A positive and open company culture;
- A competitive salary and benefits package;
- Flexible working hours and ample opportunity to work from home.